1) Right click to equip gear?
2) Change level requirement text to red color if you don't meet requirements
3) This one is much more minor, but some way to view the skills a piece of gear offers would be great - or at least the skill names / basic effect types.
4) I prefer my first weapon skills to be hotkeyed to 1/2/3 and my second weapon skills to be hotkeyed to 4/5/6. I can do this, but when I do, the skills are still visually displayed in the 7th slot, despite being used with the 4th key. If this could somehow be visually changed up to make the slots match the hotkeys, that would be fantastic.
5) "AutoTargetModifier" - What... does this do? Does it cycle through all nearby possible enemy targets? It isn't very clear what this does.
6) Jumping sound effects. Very minor but <3.
7) Trading. It's a necessity... although not at this very moment, due to the lack of players and the whole "alpha" thing. It is a tad annoying that we can't trade gear we pick up to someone who could use it better than ourselves, but at this time, it isn't that big of a deal. It will be a massive deal later on, though.
8) Dueling / PvP Arena / PvP in general...? Something to think about waaaay down the line, but I think it would be neat to have in this game, not to mention I love PvP in general.
9) Lower melee-ranged mobs range. I can't kite basic melee mobs with a gun because I constantly get hit when they are moderately far away from me - at the very least, noticeably out of melee range.
10) Add out-of-combat slow health regeneration.
11) If at all possible, disabling junk loot until we have a way to either destroy it all at once, or, more preferably, sell it for currency.
12) Another minor thing. When you hover over the currency icon, next to the amount you have, it should show the name of the currency.
13) Change the Log Out button text to "Quit", since it completely closes the client. Also, move it to a place more easily accessible and noticeable.
14) Eventually, you will probably want to lower the range of the basic chat and add more chat channels.
15) If an enemy targets/attacks you, and you were not in combat previously, then your current enemy target should change to the one attacking you.
16) "Remember Me" option for your account name when logging in to the game.
Now, to bring up a concerning non-bug issue - ping. I am from the west coast in the USA, and have a 30mb/6mb down/up connection. I get over 300ms ping constantly. I was talking to someone else who was over 500ms constantly. I hope this poor ping is only very temporary... at least the lag isn't very noticeable.
I understand that the company and server is in EU, but I don't usually get over 200ms from European servers, let alone 300-400ms.
Overall, great, fun, unique game. I can't wait to see where it goes. Thanks